We all know that playing professional soccer requires a big commitment for both physical training and mentally. However, the same is to be said for a food commitment and eating well. How you eat will depend on your performance both on and off of the soccer field; plus before and after the match.
Below are some specialized soccer meals for a week. For professional soccer players.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, breakfast cereals and a banana.
- Lunch: Spaghetti, Beef filet with potato and tomato, and fruit salad.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham and an orange juice.
- Dinner: Vegetable soup, omelet, rice, and apple pie.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, Toasted bread with olive oil and tomato, and an orange juice.
- Lunch: Lentils Beans, bread crumb chicken fillet with mushrooms, and a yogurt with sugar.
- Snack: Peanut butter sandwich and a fruit juice.
- Dinner: Mixed salad, Salmon in sauce with fried potatoes, and strawberries with cream and sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, toast with butter and ham, and a fruit juice.
- Lunch: Rice with vegetables, pork loin steak undressed breaded with lettuce and a yogurt with sugar.
- Afternoon Snack: Cheese sub or sandwich and an orange juice.
- Dinner: Mixed vegetables with peas with ham, grilled hen with lettuce and corn, and a yogurt.
- Breakfast: a glass of chocolate milk powder, biscuits with butter and jam, and an orange juice.
- Lunch: Cooked beans, Fried fish with lettuce and tomato, and Pineapple with honey
- Snack: Ham sandwich.
- Dinner: Mashed vegetables and grilled garlic & shrimp and plain yogurt with sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, Toasted bread with olive oil and tomato, and fruit salad.
- Lunch: salad from the garden, rice with squid in its ink, and a custard.
- Snack: Cottage cheese with honey and a banana.
- Dinner: Noodle soup, sea bass baked with roast potatoes and two kiwis.
- Breakfast: 1 yogurt cereal, homemade biscuit, and a fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Pasta a la carbonara, veal steak with fresh tomato and corn, and two tangerines.
- Snack: Sandwich with serrano ham with fresh tomato and a fruit juice.
- Dinner: vegetable soup, swordfish with mashed potatoes and a yoghurt with sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup powdered chocolate milk, a croissant with jam and a fresh orange juice.
- Lunch: Fried eggplant, Roasted chicken with mixed salad, and an apple with cheese.
- Afternoon Snack: Egg Omelet (preferably yoak)
- Dinner: Cream of spinach soup, Baked chicken with roasted tomato and a natural yogurt with sugar.